*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

One of those days

       Today has been one of those days where 3 o'clock rolled around and I was ready for Connor's bedtime. 5:15, and I was literally hanging by a thread. Lucky for me, Connor was out by 10 minutes til' 6 p.m. He usually goes to bed around 6:15ish, but it all depends on the day. He was clingy from the minute he woke up until he fell asleep at bedtime. I am pretty positive that his top 2 teeth are both coming in. Hooray? Well, today I apparentlly had a tumor but still managed to mow the lawn... but that is about it. After he woke up cranky from nap #2 that lasted all of 30 minutes, we went for an hour walk and he really loved it... then I realized our grass(weeds) look like 'ish. So, I mowed it with our ancient, "economical" lawn mower. I like to say we are being "green," but really my husband was being a major cheap ass and decided to buy this piece of crap. It's really embarrassing, so I decided I should do it during the middle of the day so as few people could see me as possible. Even my 9 month old was laughing at me from his stroller. For dinner, Connor has been feeding himself, and tonight he decided it would be fabulous to shove his face into his noodles and sweet potatoes. Oh well, that's what Lilly is for! She loves Connor's mess. I stripped him down with the last few ounces of energy I had left, stuck him in the tub, and washed him down and let him play... a few minutes later he is standing up and holding on to the side of the tub andddd... plop. Big awesome turd. I was just thinking "wow, Connor has never pooped in the tub!" Well, God is haaallaaaarious. After that, I was ready for bed myself... I asked my husband to grab some ibuprofen for Connor on his way home from work, and if he decided to pick me up a bottle of wine and Breaking Dawn pt.1, I wouldn't be upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment