*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

ZzzzZzzz's.. I can't find them!!

          Connor is so freaking busy, and that means I am too. I'm constantly chasing him, cleaning, doing laundry, cooking food for him (attempting to cook food for myself and husband), running errands, managing the budget, etc. I've noticed that at the end of the day, my feet throb and my feet are just a horrid disaster, btw. Ugh, so embarrassing. Adam compared the heels of my feet to cat claws last night. CAT CLAWS. All I can do is laugh.. I should probs get a pedicure but they effing hurt. Adam said if I got them more often then I wouldn't have so much damn dead skin on the cat claws. I may be a freak of nature, but I HATE pedicures and that's final. He can deal with my cat claws. He married me, and I come with "cat claw" feet. Our anniversary is saturday, and we might go out to dinner at most. My mom is coming next Tuesday for my procedure (the whole mole thing), so I think I'll have her watch Connor for us one night and go out with my hubs. I know my mom will do great. Oh, and some fabulous news is that Connor did not make a whiney peep at daycare at the gym today. Hallefuginlujah! I kept waiting to hear my name be called over the loud speaker, but much to my pleasant surprise when I was done and walked into the kids zone, Connor was happy bouncing on the lady's leg. Yeehaw. I tried to work out Tuesday, but Connor peed himself... I didn't take a change of clothes, so I took it as a sign, left the gym and got Chipotle. Fat. I'm not ashamed of that at all. I get Chipotle at least once a week. It's my guilty pleasure so lay off. Oh, and speaking of guilty pleasures, Dance Mom came back on for Season 2 on Tuesday. Those moms and the dance teacher are psychotic, and I really worry about those little girls and their future craziness. Still, I find it extremely entertaining and cant' stop watching... Weeeelp, I'm going to go do stuff around the house before I pass out on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment