*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

every day I love you more..


     A friend of mine stated something similar to this, "Every night I lay my angel down for night night, and I think 'how could I ever love my baby more than I do right now?' And then, every morning when I wake up, I somehow do. Being a mommy is so amazing." I don't know how else to describe the love I have for Connor. You know, when I was pregnant,  I was constantly worrying about Connor's health in my womb, and as soon as I found out that I was pregnant, it was instant love. I had no idea if it was a boy or a girl, but I knew I was going to have a baby, and I loved him or her so much. That love did not even come close to the love I felt when they put Connor in my arms for the first time. I swore to him I would do everything in my power to be the best mommy I could be to him... and every single day I love him more. Every single day, I can't imagine how I can possibly love him more, and I do! Connor is such a joy, and I caught Adam saying to him the other day, "I love you so much buddy.. I'm so happy I had you." :) My heart melted.

    On other terms, today I made Connor lentils, avocados, and bananas puree. He loved it! The baby bullet is fabulous because I can make such diverse, healthy foods for him. My mom comes Tuesday for 5 days!! Ohh, I'm so excited to see her, and for her to see how much Connor has changed. He is EVERY WHERE. He is so strong, walking holding on to things, crawling so quickly!, and he squats a lot. It's really funny. But, he has really just taken off with his strength. I feel like I cannot keep up with him! I scheduled his 1 year photos with Snapped with Love Photography. Melissa does an amazing job, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that Connor is going to be a year old in about 3 months. Ugh! Well, here are some pics of my baby eating his lentils puree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment