*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

                                                        "Poor fella lost his stuffin'"
                                                        "Me and my handsome little boy"
                                              "My husband (Daddy) and our sweet little Pumpkin"
                                                    "yee hawwww, farmer Connor"
              "Please excuse my '1995' bang look.. it was windy ;), but here is my sweet adorable little family"
                                                               "My heart and soul"

                                                                  "Punnnnkins!"


I am so blessed! We had so much fun. 7 acre wood is this little farm area for kids and family, and we took Connor there today to go to the pumpkin patch.. Well, it was more like pumpkins thrown in a gated area, lol, but it was still fun. It was 85 degrees too... Oh, Texas! Hope you enjoyed the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment