*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 1/2 months!

  

     Connor is changing so much weekly, or should I say daily! He is growing up so fast, and I'm trying to keep up! I'm not sure what happened to the baby that would just swing or just lay there. He is officially 5 1/2 months and officially sitting up unassisted! We have been working on sitting unassisted since he started trying to sit up from laying down around 4 1/2 months, but he obviously wasn't strong enough then. Over the past couple of days he has just been sitting... without falling over! He finally figured out how to catch himself and sit up straight (unless he is playing with his feet). And, I noticed that the cloth diapers and jeans combined really restrict him too, lol. So, he doesn't wear jeans around the house. I can't believe that he's sitting up without support, and in 2 weeks he will be 6 months old. It's ridiculous how fast the time has flown by. He has a hilarious giggle, and he really has a huge personality. He's so much fun!! Oh, I got the bumGenius laundry detergent in the mail Saturday. HUGE difference. Don't waste your time with other detergents. Just get the bumGenius one. His diapers don't smell, at all! Friday night, Adam and I are going on a date... at night this time :) haha I think since he is almost 6 months I can leave him. Call me crazy, but I just have a hard time leaving my baby. Luckily, I have a very understanding husband. We went to church again Sunday :) It was great, except for my chatty baby. Connor wanted to talk the whole service, so I think next week is nursery time. Mom sent Connor's halloween costume. He is going to be a Sock Monkey! lol... and yes I have some pics, but I'm just gonna wait til Halloween... okay, well heres what it looks like without him in it :)


Thanks Mom!! He looks adorablllle in it :)
here are more pics of my big boy!
                                            Daddy reading to Connor about Harley Davidsons.





No comments:

Post a Comment