*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A little change :)

         So, Adam and I are going to be in this godforsaken house for 2 1/2 more years. We decided we do NOT want to move unless we have to. SO, Adam and I talked and he agreed to let me make over our house to make it more a "home." Our house in NC is 1280 sq. ft and the house here is 1750 sq. ft. Quite the difference, and we didn't have "things" to fill the space. Everything was so bland because the walls in NC were so colorful and here they are white. I thought some color might spruce it up! Here's what I did with a little inspiration from pinterest:

                                                         I spray painted the mirror teal :)
                                                              Perfect <3
                                                        Yay for decorations!
                                          spray painted the silverware!
                                            My new kitchen :)
                                                            Living room :)
                                                 I love our new comforter set!
                                                                    Newness!
                                                                   All new stuff for the bedroom!
                                                      Thank you Hobby Lobby!
                                                     
                                                          Ah, looks so much better!
                That picture of Adam and me used to have a gold frame. I am going to finish touching it up, but I spray painted it black. It was WAY too gold. (I'm spray paint happy)



       Adam came home and said "thank you, our house is now a home." It feels so nice to have our house decorated so cozy- like :) This makes me so happy.  Anyway... here, of course is a picture of my handsome baby!

1 comment:

  1. oh I love the mirror how its foggy looking from the paint! Everything looks great Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete