*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, October 24, 2011

:)



        There's my little monkey. I cannot believe that he is going to be 6 months old on Wednesday. It drives me crazy! He is getting so big, and he is so funny. I'm going to update more about Connor on Friday after his doctor's appointment if he is feeling well and hopefully napping. Last week, I ordered 2 new bumGenius colors. Freaking love them! See:
Connor loves them too :)
The colors are so bright and bold. It makes me happy :)

Anyways, Adam signed me up for a class at Gold's Gym last week called Rip 60. It was the definition of Suck, and I got a cramp during the warm up. I don't want to pay an extra $20/month for the class, so I just signed up for the gym, and I'm going at least 3 times a week. Connor really seems to be enjoying the daycare they offer. He loves kids, and I think it's really good for him. Friday night, Adam and I went out on our first dinner date since I had Connor! It was lovely, but he cried for the baby sitter for the first hour. He is really starting to get separation anxiety, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I never leave him. He's used to Adam leaving him, but NOT me. When I went to see Footloose last Sunday, Adam said that Connor cried a lot too. :-/ I really enjoy my hour at the gym in the mornings to myself. I need it. It's been so long since I had "me" time, and I think it's important that every mother gets their "me" time.
p.s.- It has been a while since I posted about my weight watchers journey, but I am 2 lbs. away from my goal weight of 120. I am still doing it, and I'm happy with where I am :) It feels good to be so CLOSE to my goal! So, if anyone wants to know what my "secret" was.. it isn't a secret. I just nursed Connor and then did weight watchers after that.

1 comment:

  1. Aw he is so adorable!! Congrats on making your goal weight!! Nursing is the best for weight loss lol...I've lost 30 pounds since Gryffen was born already!

    ReplyDelete