*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, September 26, 2011

And a bang bang..


There we are... I got my haircut on Saturday and instead of doing the whole, "i'm bored of my hair let's chop it off" thing, I decided to get bangs... Well, the people who cut my hair are always afraid of the 'bang' and so am I, but today I chopped more off than she did. She took enough off that I had bangs, but they could only be swept to the side, and oh my gosh, they were in my face. Big No No with a 5 month old. So, today I just cut them shorter. I purposely made them a little jagged. I think straight across looks lame (no offense to anyone who has them that way)... they just look lame on me. I'm getting used to them, but I feel much better now that I got approval from my sister, lol. It is time for something different. I've also decided that I'm going to start getting ready every morning. Well, it's a project i am working on... starting today. I know that I will feel better if I'm ready for the day in the morning and not 3 in the afternoon. =)

Here's a better one.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! My sister has does her bangs like this off and on and I have always LOVED it but feel like I would look ridiculous. Lately I have been thinking about going for it. You may have inspired me to try it out! I have just been worried that it wont be practical with a little one- like it would more time than the wet-hair-in-a-pony-tail look that I usually resort to. Let me know how your getting ready in the morning goes! I am still having trouble with that myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it! I was nervous, but when the lady first cut them they were in my face and swiped to the side. I said, "either I'm pinning these back until they grow out or chopping them off." I chopped em'. :) As long as they aren't in my face, they are practical. Plus, they add style to my pony tail look b/c that's how my hair is 90% of the time anyway :) I will update on my "getting ready" project. Isn't that sad that we have to make it a goal to get ready? hahaha It's so hard with a little baby though.

    ReplyDelete