*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5 weeks old








 5 weeks old! Unbelievable.. It's June! Where did May go?! Well, the Zantac seems to be helping tremendously with Connor's Acid Reflux! I'm pretty sure it started working the day we put him on it. I've been propping him up and never, ever laying him flat, and it's helped so much. He's still spitting up, but that's to be expected. Monday night was rough.. I'm assuming he had gas and he was up ALL night, and he was cranky Tuesday too. It was exhausting, but last night he slept good and he's a lot better today. Back to his happy self =) All I can say is that if you feel like something may be wrong with your baby, it probably is. I know babies cry, but not that much.. I shouldn't be wanting to pull my hair out every single day. Also, because of his reflux, I have to feed him less milk, but more often. If I wait too long to feed him, and he's screaming, by the time I whip a boob out (sorry for the bluntness of that), he will spit half of it back up. Lauren and Delaney got here last friday and stayed until monday. It was SO hard telling them bye, but it was such a great visit! I miss them sooo much. Delaney is so big! I can't wait to see them and everyone in VA in July!

2 comments:

  1. He is so handsome!! You look amazing for only having him 5 weeks ago haha :) I'm so eager for my little guy to get here, but I still have a long 6 weeks left :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!!! You can do it =) 6 weeks will fly by, I can't believe Connor will be 6 weeks tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete