*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

8 weeks and Father's Day!



        Aunt Pammy comes tomorrow through Friday, so I'm gonna go ahead and update today. The formula has officially made Connor a very happy baby! So, that is what he is going to stay on! Today is Father's Day and of course Adam has to do some work, but then we are doing whatever he wants which consists of drinking a beer and watching "Sons of Anarchy." haha, if that's what he wants. Connor and I got up this morning and went to McDonald's to get coffee for me and daddy :) Then, Connor and I played while Adam slept in. Connor is so close to rolling over. He gets so worked up on his tummy time playmat. I love watching him. Last night we discovered that Connor LOVES getting his hair brushed. He was smiling and cooing. Obviously we brush his hair everyday, but last night I was brushing for a while becauseeee... Connor had a little bit of Cradle Cap. So another tip for Mommys - Do NOT use the "head to toe" baby wash on your baby's head/hair. We have been doing that since that's what they did in the hospital, so I read that using actual baby Shampoo can clear it up. Just so you know, it does! Friday night we used baby shampoo and noticed a huge difference, and then last night I used it and it started flaking, so I was able to brush most of it out. Now, it's all cleared up. Connor has gotten a lot more vocal lately.. Yelling at me and smiling when I look at him. He loves attention, and gets really mad if we don't pay attention to him for a minute. haha. Connor is in 0-3 months all the way now. His newborn clothes don't fit him unless we stretch them way out. I can't believe how big he is getting, and how much he is learning. He's been doing great in his crib. Last night he slept with mommy and daddy though. Hey, that was Adam's doing! haha. Anyway, This week I found out that my sister, Bonnie and her husband Daryl, are having a baby GIRL! Yay, I get a NIECE! I'm so excited for them! Congratulations ya'll :)

Happy Father's Day Adam - Connor is so lucky to have you as his Daddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment