*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look who's starting to drop...


Adam and I started noticing it the other day, but I wasn't sure. Well, I'm sure now, and Connor was head down at my appointment on Monday too. It's weird looking at last week's picture compared to this week's picture. You can definately tell the difference.

Pregnancy: Planned

EDD: May 27, 2011

Pregnancy number: First!

Team:  


OH: My husband

Birth Partner: Hubby and Mom if she's here in time!

When did you decide the name: We decided pretty early on. Before we knew whether it was a boy or girl, we had our names picked.

Stupidest thing you’ve done but blamed it on your pregnancy: I threw a pillow at Adam... for no reason. I was mad? and I don't know why.

Happiest moment so far: All the milestones.. hearing the heartbeat, seeing Connor on the ultrasound, feeling his first kicks.

Scariest moment so far: His quiet days make me nervous. & at 12 weeks I had a scare.

Most looking forward to: Just being able to hold my sweet boy!

Least looking forward to: Sleepless nights and I'm just apprehensive about being a mother in general.

Best thing about being pregnant: knowing that I'm carrying a life.


Worst thing about being pregnant: Being uncomfortable. Back pain right now..


Stretch Marks: I don't have any yet.

When did you’re belly button ‘pop’: It still hasn't yet!

Cravings: I haven't been too bad.. but salt and cherry flavored things!

Weight gain/lose: 30 lbs so far.. :(

Are you getting BH contractions and if so when did they start: I haven't had any BH yet.

Do you want to BF, FF or combo: Breastfeed.

Cloth Nappies: heck no! disposable!

Homebirth: It makes me too nervous. I want to be in a hospital with lots of care.

Waterbirth: I thought it would be cool, but then I thought about what all comes out with a baby.. No thanks!

Painkiller plan: Hoping for an epidural..

No comments:

Post a Comment