*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

32 weeks!!


   Holy crap! I'm 8 months pregnant! That is super scary to think about, but also such a relief! I'm sure these next 8 weeks are going to be so miserable. It's already getting tough to breathe and get up from sitting down. lol.. I have to lean on Adam. We met our OB Monday and she checked Connor on the ultrasound to make sure he's growing. He is definately growing... 4 lb 12 oz already. His head and belly are measuring 3 weeks ahead of his due date! His legs are short like mommy and daddy's tho :):) haha. I cannot wait to hold my baby boy. He was so cute on the ultrasound, and he was yawning!! I love it. Then we went to the hospital to get my blood drawn so they can monitor my thrombocytopenia. I'm hoping that the numbers haven't changed much if they have changed at all, but I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of a natural birth if I absolutely HAVE to. Whatever is safest for Connor and me. The hospital looks nice. Adam and I are gonna go on a tour soon, so we can see what it all looks like, but we know where L&D is and we also pre-registered me at the hospital :) I am gonna try to sign up for a breastfeeding and lamaze class soon too. Today, we went and got me a maternity/mommy bathing suit. I posted the pic of it. I really like it, and I actually feel comfortable in it. It covers my belly and fits good... I feel like a mommy in it :) So at 32 weeks pregnant you can hardly move, you can't sleep b/c you pee every 30 minutes & baby tends to wake up right when you lay down for bed, and you have to eat small meals b/c if you eat to much you feel like you're choking on baby feet. But in a few weeks it will all be SO worth it! :)


**How far along? 32 weeks! 8 to go.. so crazy!

**Total weight gain/loss: +30.. blah blah. Hate this question.

**How Big is Baby?: The doctor said he's 4 lb 12 oz already! And 17 inches. He's gonna be a chunky boy :)

**Maternity clothes? Those are gettin snug, and I don't want to go buy more since we are nearing the end, but I will probably get some more dresses soon!

**Stretch marks? No, but my tummy has been SO itchy. I'm doing everything in my power not to scratch!

**Sleep: A thing of the past..

**Best moment this week: Getting to see my sweet boy on the ultrasound. He was yawning :)

**Movement: Rolling.. he just rolls.

**Food cravings: Chilly Willies! I can't stop eating them.

**Gender: sweet boy <3

**Labor Signs: Nope.

**Belly Button in or out? It's still in!

**What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to his birthday ;) I'm ready for him to be here!

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute, Love the new swim suit! I read your blog all the time, PS, but I always forget to comment...but I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable... and quite crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!! :)
    Sara- it's hot here! I've already gotten a start on a tan!

    ReplyDelete