*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

29 weeks

  Holy bump! I don't feel big until I see pictures.. like that one ^ ^. Only 11 weeks to go.. Maybe less.. maybe a little bit more. We'll see! We are finally in Texas and are mostly settled. We have a little more to do around the house, but Adam even got Connor's nursery furniture all put together! His room is almost done :) It's so adorable! I will post pictures once it's all done. We want to paint the walls, but I don't think we are gonna do it since we're only going to be here a few years. It' not that important to me, and I know I'm not gonna want to paint them back with a toddler in a few years. Well let's see.. Connor is almost 3 lbs, and he's about 15 1/2 inches long.. That's crazy to me. I got worried when we got here b/c he wasn't moving too much, but I know it was just because of the ride. I've been exhausted and he feels what I feel. But, he's been moving a lot over the past few days since we've been here. Thank goodness.. next week I'm gonna call tricare and get everything figured out so I can get an appt with a doctor down here and be referred to an OB. Kinda need to get that figured out. Especially sine I have thrombocytopenia. I'd like to know where my numbers are now, and if I'm gonna need to look into doulas and lamaze classes. We've just had so much going on I feel like I'm gonna run out of time. And I'm always exhausted... whats new?! blah. It's been nice having Adam home and spending time together. He doesn't have to go back to work until April 8 :) So, we have plenty of time to get settled and hang out. My pregnancy cravings have annoyed him though.. I made him drive 15 minutes out of the way yesterday for a sonic slurpee... but it was SO worth it. lol. These damn slurpees.. haha. Until next time...

**How far along? 29 weeks! Is it may yet?

**Total weight gain/loss: +24.. yay.

**How Big is Baby?: almost 3 lbs. 15 1/2 inches!

**Maternity clothes? Meh... of course.

**Stretch marks? Not yet...

**Sleep: I'm always tired.

**Best moment this week: Settling into our new home and spending quality time with my husband.

**Movement: yyyuuupp.

**Food cravings: Slurpees :)

**Gender: sweet boy <3

**Labor Signs: Nope.

**Belly Button in or out? In still! Barely hanging on.

**What I am looking forward to: May..

No comments:

Post a Comment