*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 weeks!



        Well, I'm officially in the 30s! I'll post a picture later. It's been a rough week, and I was gonna take one today, but I was crying. Gus had a bad seizure last Friday. I mean, really bad seizure. It's Tuesday, and he still hasn't come down from it. Lilly and him were kenneled together b/c we always kenneled them together. They love eachother... well, Friday morning we woke up and Gus had just had a seizure, we could tell... and there was blood all over his face. They were in the dark and I'm assuming Lilly got really scared. We couldn't get mad at her b/c we don't know exactly what happened, and it was our fault for kenneling them together. We took him to the vet, and they decided they wanted to monitor him, but they called us like an hour later to come get him b/c he was freaking out. He has really bad anxiety too. SO, we went to the vet and picked him up and brought him back home. He's been on valium, pain medication, antibiotics, and phenobarbital. He hasn't gotten much better at all. I've been an absolute mess. He's only 2. But, we're not giving up on him yet. We've decided to stop giving him everything except the phenobarbital b/c we think it's all sedating him and basically getting him really high. One vet said not to put him on much and another vet is saying to put him on double the dosage.. we just aren't sure. So, we're doing what we think is best to try and save our puppy. Also, I finally got tricare figured out. I got a PCM and have a doctors appointment at 2:!5 next Tuesday! I thought I had a UTI last week, but I think it's just Connor growing and putting pressure on my bladder. I feel like I always have to pee!! Being pregnant past like 25 weeks, sucks. lol.. But, Connor is getting so big! And we can see little body parts when he rolls around. I love it. I can't believe he's almost 4 lbs and 16 inches long. I feel huge, and now I know why :) I can't wait for him to be here! Adam and I have been exploring TX. We love it here so far. Can't wait for more adventures...

**How far along? 30 weeks! So uncomfortable.

**Total weight gain/loss: +26.. ugh.

**How Big is Baby?: almost 4 lbs. almost 16 inches!

**Maternity clothes? Nothing fits! I'm so annoyed. I'm going tomorrow to buy maxi dresses. It's already getting hot here in TX.

**Stretch marks? No. I'm sure they're about to make their big debut tho.

**Sleep: I toss and turn b/c my belly gets in the way. I sure can nap...

**Best moment this week: Watching Connor move with Adam.

**Movement: He's rolling around, so we can see little body parts. I love it.

**Food cravings: Slurpees and Spaghettios. Not together, but in general.

**Gender: sweet boy <3

**Labor Signs: Nope.

**Belly Button in or out? In still! Barely hanging on.

**What I am looking forward to: Gus getting better and these next 10 weeks to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment