*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

15 weeks =)


             I'm 15 weeks today! Yay! The picture I posted is our Holiday photo for this year. I can't believe that next year we will be holding our little baby in our picture! 17 days until we know whether it's Connor Daniel Hill or Jordyn Emilee Hill. Yeah, the baby boy name changed. Adam decided he didn't really like Carter, but loves Connor. I really do love Connor, and Daniel is from my maiden name McDaniel. The girl name we have loved from the beginning. I am so anxious to find out! I am SO TIRED of hearing people tell me what I'm going to have. I want to be like I am having a GIRL! or I am having a BOY! Now, shut it! It's really not that serious, but it is annoying when everything already annoys you. haha. These headaches are killing me. They are all over, and yesterday my ear started aching b/c of it. It's tough, and I feel guilty every time I pop a tylenol. I know I shouldn't, but I'm not going to be a hero. It's unbearable. The exhaustion isn't as bad as it was the past few days. Man, traveling realllly takes it out of me. We just kept going and going all weekend long, and it finally caught up to me. This weekend is Lauren's baby shower in VA! I'm so excited! Adam can't go, but it'll be a nice little 'me' trip, and I get to see my bffs! Yay! Then, we are gonna shop I think! I need to get this christmas shopping over with. I hate christmas shopping, and I always wait until the last minute.. :-/ Anyway... back to baby stuff. I am hoping to feel the baby kick soon. I feel twinges every now and then, but I don't know what to expect since it's my first. I think it's a little early to feel, but I'm hoping I am sure of what I am feeling soon! =) I go to the doctor next Monday for the Down Syndrome tests and other tests, and for a check up! Yay! See ya! 

**How far along? 15 weeks!


**Total weight gain/loss: + 5 lbs.

**How Big is Baby?: 1.75 oz.

**Maternity clothes? I bought my first 2 pair of maternity jeans during my 14th week! I figured it would be more comfortable. I'm already showing, mind you i'm 5'2".

**Stretch marks? not yet.

**Sleep: still exhausted.

**Best moment this week: Being able to just relax :) Catch up from the 1st trimester work schedule!

**Movement: I've felt a few things, but I don't know what i'm lookin for, so I'm not sure yet!

**Food cravings: Salty foods!

**Gender: I"ll let you know in 17 days!!

**Labor Signs: No

**Belly Button in or out? In.

**What I am looking forward to: Next mondays doctors appointment, so I get to hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler. I've seen it, just haven't heard it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment