*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

NURSERY!

     I ordered that crib set tonight, but not quite as dark. We ordered coffee, a dark brown, and this one is black. Anyway, I figure it is a little early, but I am so excited! We got the whole set for a really great price. My mom was able to get 10% off too, and is paying half for our christmas present! Yay!! Anways, I'll update Tuesday when I'm 13 weeks and in the 2nd trimester!!!


And me at 12 w 4 d! It's a bump!


   

2 comments:

  1. Soo cute Lauren! Have you thought of any theme ideas for the nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't thought of any themes.. I don't think i'm gonna have a "theme." I am just gonna stick to colors, so I can do more with it :)

    ReplyDelete