*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Friday, November 5, 2010

11 Weeks!






      Wooo 11 weeks! 2 more weeks until 2nd trimester. It's so crazy! I'm growing every week. I know I may not seem like I'm really showing to most people, but I am to me!! I wanna compare 6 weeks to now. I'll post that at the end of this post. It's comical. I remember at 6 weeks thinking i was having a small bump.. sike! And I'm sure as the weeks go by, I'll keep looking back and laughing. The nausea is subsiding, YAY!  But every morning I wake up and my boobs feel like they got run over by a truck. haha. Weird. And when my bladder is full, my tubby feels like a basketball.. Let's rephrase that. My uterus below the belt feels like a basketball. It hasn't quite moved up far enough yet. But besides that, I'm starting to get cravings. And in particular ORANGE SODA AND TACO BELL. Had it yesterday,and it sounds good today too. hahaha. Of course I keep the orange soda to a minimum and it has to be caffeine free. :) haha acting like i'm being healthy. Okay, I REALLY TRY and eat healthy. I eat fruits, veggies, and always take my prenatals (aka, 2 flinstone completes per day)haha. But nothing in my body screams "oh yeah, look at that head of brocoli" That's disgusting. I think as I get further along I'll want healthy foods. But it's not really sounding too appetizing right now. I take what I can stomach for now, which surprisingly and strangely is taco bell.. chalupas to be exact. Okay for the 5 week comparison. (MIND YOU, I'VE ONLY GAINED 2 POUNDS!) haha you just wouldn't know it!


            6 weeks                                                                    11 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment