*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby heartbeat and movement!

... Noo not that I can feel. It is a little early for it, and I don't know what I'm looking for., but a couple of weeks ago I bought a cheap doppler and I haven't heard ANYTHING on it yet. Basically, if it lights up blue and stays blue, it's your baby moving. Well, I've gotten blue flickers, but we put it on Adam and he got blue flickers too. lol. Anyways, I've been a little uneasy waiting for my 15-16 week appt. Tonight I just put on the doppler to play around and said a little prayer. Well, i'll be... I don't know what I was hearing, but I placed it on the center of my belly a few inches below my belly button and it made this god awful ring noise but the blue light was going crazy and stayed lit! I moved it to make sure it wasn't just messed up, and it didn't do it. Then, of course, I couldn't find the right spot after that. BUT, I'm so thrilled! It was so amazing. It was like little Baby Hill was saying, "hey mom! I'm finnne." I'm already a nagging mother and the kid isn't even here yet :) Just needed to post this! I'll post after the appointment Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment