*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, December 13, 2010

17 WEEKS!

 OKay so this picture was obviously taken at 16 weeks 3 days.. I'll update this post with more pictures on Friday when we find out what we're having!!!! OMG we are so excited =)=) I just don't feel like taking a picture right now.. i'm at work, and I haven't really changed much. Or maybe I have.. I duno. I put a pound on last week.. even being sick! I had lost one.. then gained it back! woop! So I'm sitting at +6 lbs. at 17 weeks :) I'm okay with that. Pretty happy about it actually. I thought I would gain faster, but I really haven't been eating THAT much. I thought I would crave sweets and such, but I don't really crave anything but orange soda. lol. Okay, last week was huge.. I felt baby move several times! He/She jolts every now and again and it's so neat. It's not the butterflies or popcorn really that people said it would feel like. I do get butterflies when there's a loud noise or something scares me. Kinda cool that baby is affected the same way I am. But, I'd been feeling the jolts for a few days before I really knew what they were. They are more like little sensations in my belly. Kinda like somethings crawling around. It's weird, and they aren't constant yet, but they will be soon! Gosh, I still can't believe I'm 17 weeks. It feels like yesterday I was looking at the big fat 'PREGNANT' on the HPT. Well, I'll be sure to post pics FRIDAY!! yayy!! Oh and the quad screen and cystic fibrosis tests came back negative! HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment