*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 week survey

**How far along? 16 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: Well I had gained 6, but since I've been sick, I've managed to lose almost 2. So +4 right now.

**How Big is Baby?: 3.5 oz, about 5 inches

**Maternity clothes? Pants are a must.

**Stretch marks? not yet.

**Sleep: I was feeling much more energetic, then I got sick, so I've been sleeping a lot to try to get rid of this horrible cold.

**Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move & knowing that is what it was!! :)

**Movement: I finally felt the baby move. It's like little twitches, and a few butterflies.

**Food cravings: Chicken noodle soup this week :( and sonic. lol

**Gender: omg... 8 days!!

**Labor Signs: No sir!

**Belly Button in or out? In.

No comments:

Post a Comment