*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

19 weeks!



         So, 19 weeks yesterday! I can't believe it. Monday night I felt Connor with my hand, and last night I felt him a few more times with my hand. When Adam would run over to feel him he would stop though. hahaha. Adam wants to feel Connor so bad before he leaves in a few days for San Diego for 2 months. I can't wait until it's really regular so Adam can feel him and I can feel him more. It's really reassuring when you can actually feel the kicks. We got home last night after being gone 5 days. The dogs were THRILLED. haha We had a great time with friends and family! We visited Lauren and Shawn on the 23rd and left Christmas Eve morning. We went shopping at the outlets and exchanged gifts for Delaney and Connor. Connor got all sorts of great clothes. He's spoiled already! We went and saw the Celebration of Lights too, and that was fun. It's always a good time with them. On Christmas Eve, Mom gave Connor a cute little bathrobe, a blanket and other little goodies. Kristen got him the vintage pram that we are putting in his nursery and the picture of Adam's Combat boots and baby boots. Love :) Christmas was so much fun at my parent's and at my grandparent's. Then on the 27th we registered at Babies R' Us! Yay! I'm so glad that is done, and we registered for some great stuff. Anyway, can't wait until next week when I'm at the halfway point!

**How far along? 19 weeks

**Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs.On target so far.. but I'm sure Christmas didn't help... yikes.

**How Big is Baby?: A Mango! 6 inches and 8.5 oz.

**Maternity clothes? Yup

**Stretch marks? not yet.

**Sleep: Still sleeping good.

**Best moment this week: Feeling Connor move with my hand.

**Movement: Yep Yep Yep!

**Food cravings: Really wanting some sweet iced tea, but trying to stop myself!

**Gender: Sweet baby boy :)

**Labor Signs: No sir!

**Belly Button in or out? In :)

No comments:

Post a Comment