*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, December 6, 2010

16 Weeks


       Here I am at 15 weeks 4 days and LC at 32 weeks 5 days! This was at her baby shower this past weekend :) Today I went to the doctors, and finally HEARD Baby Hill's heartbeat. It was 140! So, smack dab in the middle. Hopefully this stirs up everyone's opinions. It's funny to see what people have to say about whether they think it's a boy or a girl. Can't wait to know and put all the guesses to a rest. At first I found it annoying, now I find it fun. I think the hormones got to me a little for a while there ;) But everything looked good. The doctor said baby's heartrate is perfect, and my uterus is measuring perfect too! She said at 20 weeks it will be past my bellybutton! I had the genetic testing and cystic fibrosis tests today. Not bad. Just took some blood, and that doesn't bother me. Now, 11 more days until we know whether we're having a boy or a girl!! I can't wait to find out!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment