*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Connor is TWO!

   I can't believe that Friday we will be celebrating Connor's SECOND birthday! My baby boy is about to be 2. What's crazy, is that I am in the 35th week of my pregnancy with Austin. I had Connor at 35 weeks 4 days. Friday I plan to take Connor out to the park, and then when Adam gets home we are going to do presents, cake & ice cream. Saturday, we are really going to celebrate Connor's birthday, and we are going to the beach for the day! I haven't been updating much on Connor since I've been blogging about the pregnancy. It's hard enough updating once/week! I pretty much keep everyone updated on facebook. Connor is hilarious, polite, adorable, and just a big goof. He really loves animals, his ride on cars, Mickey Mouse and anything outdoors. He will spend all day outside if we let him, which I usually do. He will play in the water spigot all day! I would much rather him be outside all day than sitting him in front of the t.v. Though, it is hard on me at this point in my pregnancy, trying to go in and out. Rainy days actually make me a little happy. I feel guilty saying that! He does love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the new show Henry Hugglemonster (which I think is adorable). If I need a break, I turn on the t.v... guilty! Connor is starting to just talk sentences. This morning at the park, he walked up to this little boy and had a conversation. It was crazy. He is so polite, and I'm really proud of that. If he wants something, he will say "please and thank you" without me asking. He says "Please!" "Thank you Mommy." He is really good about saying sorry too, even if he didn't do anything. The little boy this morning ran into Connor almost knocking him over, and Connor said "Sorry." He says his prayers, well, he says "amen." It is the most adorable thing ever. He also says "Luhh you" a lot. My all time favorite of course. It is really hard to believe that 2 years have flown by so fast. These have been the best 2 years of my life. The hardest, most challenging, most rewarding, most loving, best 2 years of my life. :) Connor waits for Adam to get home at night and then wrestles with him. Connor is Adam's biggest fan for sure. He is obsessed, and I love it! I can't wait to have 2 little boys :) Happy Second Birthday my love. I am so amazed at the little person you have become and are becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment