*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

35 weeks!

      35 weeks. This is the week that I had Connor. So far so good. Of course I am paranoid, but I'm trying to stay very positive. I pray every day that we make it to 39 weeks. Next week will be my huge milestone, and I will update after my appointment on Monday. Pray for us please! I am still feeling pretty good. I sleep well at night thanks to my crazy toddler. I have been getting crazy Braxton Hicks though, and I never got them with Con. Ouch! Weight gain has been very steady, so I haven't gained much the past few weeks. I have put on way less than I did with Connor at this point, and my pre-pregnancy weight was lower as well. I drink water constantly, and I've been eating very healthily. I still have aches and pains in my back, but I'm not surprised considering the size of my belly! I could seriously tip over, lol. I don't have a whole lot to update this week, but I will surely keep ya posted after my apt next week :)

How far along?: 35 weeks.
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping very well. I can thank Connor for wearing me out during the day!
Best moment this week: It's been an over all good week. I am looking forward to the weekend!
Movement: He has been moving a lot this week! I am pretty sure he hit a huge growth spurt, and he now "swims" around.
Symptoms: Headache, back pains, tiredness, feeling HUGE.
Food cravings: Watermelon :)
Food aversions: No real aversions, but I prefer fruits and veggies over junk.
Gender: BOY! Sweet Austin :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks like crazy.
Belly Button in or out?: flat. lol
What I miss: Not having to pee every 4 minutes.
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating my big 2 year old this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink as much water as you can stand. It keeps the swelling down :)
Milestones: he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at almost 6 lbs. Though, Connor was born this week and was almost 7 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment