*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, April 1, 2013

32 weeks!

    32 weeks! My doctor's office is considering me 32 weeks today, and I'll take it! My doctor's appointment went well today. Everything is still looking great, I didn't gain any weight from last appointment 3 weeks ago (thank the good Lord), and we scheduled my c -section date. Austin's birthday is to be on May 21, 2013 :) I am just praying so hard to God that this is, in fact, when his birthday will be. Connor came too early at 35 weeks 4 days, and I want Austin to be a full term baby.  It is scheduled for 12 noon, and I just know I'm going to be starving. haha, but 12 noon sounds good to me. I'll have the afternoon to recover and in to the night. I'm beginning to go to the doctor every 2 weeks now, so my next appointment will be April 15th! I will continue to keep everyone updated, and please keep me and Austin in your prayers! They have been working thus far :):)

How far along?: 32 weeks.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well the past few nights.
Best moment this week: Doctor's appointment today. Knowing all is going well so far & scheduling the c- section :)
Movement: He rolls.
Smptoms: Oh I duno... this giant ball I'm carrying in my belly, back pain, heartburn... the list goes on.
Food cravings: Watermelon.
Food aversions: No real aversions, but I prefer fruits and veggies over junk.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are pretty rough this time around, but nothing serious.
Belly Button in or out?: flat. lol
What I miss: tying my shoes!
What I am looking forward to: May 21st :)
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body. If you feel like you are pushing yourself too far, you probably are.
Mlestones: Austin is probably over 4 lbs by now and about 18 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment