*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, August 8, 2011

15 weeks








            I take so many pictures of Connor. lol. Oh well! He is growing everyday, and I feel like I will miss something if I'm not constantly snapping photos. This past week he has been reaching for his toys, and he interacts with them. He also started trying to sit up. Last night Adam was holding him, reclining, and Connor started to sit up on his own from the reclining position. It was hilarious. He has done it a few times. Also, he has been rolling over a lot from his tummy to his back, but if I lay him on his back I've come back to find him on his tummy too. He is contantly in motion, and he loves his jeep. :) Sunday morning we were watching "Rango", Connor was in his jeep, and Adam goes, "do you like this movie Connor?" And Connor shot his head around at Adam and smiled. It was hilarious. He is just so aware of his surroundings. I swear I'm gonna blink and miss something. His sleeping patterns are his 2-3 hour nap in the afternoons, and then he's awake until bedtime between 9-10. He still wakes up once between 3-4, and then he is back asleep until 6-7. Last night I let him cry for about 30 min. He woke up at 4:30 and ate, then he cried until about 5:15. It was hard, but he fell back asleep until 8:30! He eats 6 oz every 3 hours too! He is gettin so chubby. I love it! He's still teething, obviously, but he really doesn't cry too much about it. He is a really good baby :) I can't believe how fast he is growing and learning. He's so much fun. Well, mommy duty calls!
p.s. I'm minus 4 lbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment