*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

14 weeks and a tooth!

  Connor is officially teething. I felt his first tooth today on 7/31/11, and he is barely 3 months old! Oh, and last week he slept through the night one night! He has also developed this new HORRIBLE screech. But, he is still adorable and such a little cuddly bug. What a week it has been..


Updating 8/2/11
     Connor is officially 14 weeks old today! That blows my mind. And what a change in development it is! I feel like it is just one thing after the other! As I posted on 7/31/11, Connor is teething. Adam and I felt and now SEE not 1 but 2 teeth, and its' his canines! How bizarre... Connor slept through the night again last night! He made some noises at 3, but I decided to wait and he didn't cry, so at 545 he woke us up crying. It feels so good getting 7 hrs of sleep! Last night we gave him a little rice cereal too. Yeah, it's probably a little early, but I diluted it so much it looked like melted ice cream, and fed it to him on a spoon. He did good, but I doubt we will do it again until he's 4 months. He is so strong, and he holds up his head really well. Oh, and he just started playing with toys! It's fun to watch him play and laugh at himself. lol. Saturday we went to the zoo. We enjoyed it, but it is so dang hot here, we can't stay out long. I got some cute pictures though. :) Naps aren't as long as they were. In fact, Connor really just cat naps. He use d to sleep for 2-3 hours at a time, but lately it's been 30 min-1 hour. In the mornings, he will wake up around 545/6 and usually go back to sleep. I just started walking in the mornings after he wakes up and that way he sleeps through it and it's cooler outside. Another new development is Connor's SCREAM. Yeah, whatever happened to crying like a normal baby? He screams at us when he wants something. It is a horrid sound, and I hope he grows out of that soon. Ohh and his hair is growing!! Guess what color? Brown :) He is looking more like me I think. I 'm sure it will turn blonde, but for now it is brown and adorable :) It's growing straight up. hahaha As for me, I've made it to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I signed up for weightwatchers today b/c I want to lose more. I would sign up for a gym, but the one I want to sign up for won't watch Connor until he is 6 months, and Adam works long hours, so I couldn't go. So here's to weightwatchers and walking! Weightwatches has a deal going on for 3 months for $54, so I figured, why not? It's worked for everyone I know,and this way Adam will be forced to eat healthier too. Well, that's all I can think of that happened this past week.. I know more stuff happened, but I can't remember it all. Connor is just growing too fast!!









No comments:

Post a Comment