*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, July 18, 2011

2 1/2 months!

       It's been awhile since I've posted, but it's been pretty busy. July 9-16 Connor and I flew to Virginia to visit my family. It was a wonderful visit! Connor did awesome on the flights, but it was exhausting. That Sunday we had a big cookout with family, and Connor did great again but it was hard on him. We didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to see, but it was all so tough on him, that I ended up staying at my parents house all day for a couple of days. I just had to do what was right for him. Lauren and I got Connor and Delaney's pics done Friday :) They are so cute! But leaving Saturday was so, so hard. We all cried. My dad is so in love with Connor (ofcourse mom is too), and it was so much fun watching my parents be nana and papa. Now for Connor updates: Connor is SO vocal. He screams at us if he wants attention, and he giggles and coos. It is so sweet :) A new thing is that he rubs his eyes when he's sleepy. Oh, and we think he's teething. He drools SO much, and chews on everything. I guess only time will tell, but he is still so smiley :) Mornings are still my favorite. I set up his walker without the wheels and put him in it the friday before we left for VA. He LOVES it. It allows him to kick and move arond, and it helps build his back and neck muscles too because he hates tummy time. Ugh. I can never do tummy time for longer than about 3 minutes or he screams, so we improvise. I need to go get him an exersaucer so he can jump and play, but he's still so short, he doesn't reach the floor yet. It is just fun to watch him kick his legs and squeal. LoL. I love it. He is so adorable, fun and sweet. Adam is loving this age I can tell. Whenever we talk to Connor, he smiles and it is a blast. Here are some pics of my sweet boy!














No comments:

Post a Comment