*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

36 week survey I stole from a friend:)

How far along: 36 weeks 2 days
 
How big is baby: According to doctor, "Big." Technically he should be around 19 1/2 inches and over 6 lbs... gaining an ounce a day. Hey, me too!
Total weight gain: Don't worry about it. Less than I gained/weighed when I delivered Connor at 35 weeks, so that is good, right??
Maternity clothes: I wear whatever fits, which isn't a whole lot these days.

Stretch Marks: Not yet. I'm waiting...
Sleep/Dreams: Still having weird dreams/sex dreams (I'm just gonna come out and say it b/c I know every pregnant woman does), but I haven't been sleeping too great these past few nights. That makes me incredibly worthless during the day. My poor toddler!
Best moment of the week: Doctor's appointment. Hearing the heartbeat & knowing I have a healthy baby boy.

 Worst moment of week: Watching my arms jiggle in the mirror.
 
Food cravings: still craving that mint chocolate chip ice cream. Ugh.
Aversions: Nothing really. I've been eating everything in sight.
Symptoms: Peeing every 5 minutes, back pain, exhaustion, being huge.
Movement: yep.

Have you Started to Show? uhm. Is this a joke? I am a house.
Gender: Boy :)

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and cramping.

Belly Button In or Out: flat.

Wedding Rings On or Off: Still have them on & the are still loose.
What I’m looking forward to: 19 days from now! :)
What I miss: I want a pina colada.

No comments:

Post a Comment