*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Connor's First Christmas and 8 months old!

       I realize it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post, but I have been in NY for 8 of those.. and stressed out the other 4! Connor and I flew to NY on Dec. 19th to visit Adam's family for Christmas. It was a lovely visit, and I have tons of pictures I'll be sure to post. I feel like Connor has just taken off over these past 2 weeks too. He officially has a bottom tooth, he's crawling, babbling even more (if you can believe that), and he loooves to walk around holding on to my fingers. He's such a little stinker, and I love him so, so much! I can't believe he is 8 months old already. I'm not sure where the time went, but it is going by too quickly. So, he officially began crawling well over Christmas. He can be pretty lazy with it unless he wants something, lol, but he looks like a little robot crawling across the floor. It was hard to get him crawling though because he loves to walk around holding on to my fingers, and he loves the walker! But, he's on the move and it's so bittersweet. He got so many toys for Christmas, and we have them all set up in the middle of the living room floor. No better place! haha. I enjoy it, really. He can sit and play and I can do what I have to do. Well, sort of. He's become quite the mama's boy lately. My husband is getting frustrated, but I am a stay at home mom, and Connor is used to me. We don't have family here either, so it's hard to get away. He's a great baby, though. He had a hard time in NY with sleeping habits and all the stimulation, but he's finally catching up on his sleep and returning to his normal schedule and normal silly baby self. I'll post a few pictures from Christmas time :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment