*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

       It's been awhile since I've posted about my sweet boy :) Connor is SO busy. I honestly feel like over these past few weeks he has just taken off and is constantly doing/learning new things. He crawls a little bit, but to be honest, this kid does not like it. He would much rather be in his walker. He pulls up, and he can stand and play with his toys. If I hold his hands, he walks! He is getting so big. He has this new thing where he makes noises and moves his hand over his mouth. I am pretty sure he picked it up from my god daughter because she does it. It's so cute! He is loving the bath still. Bath time is a lot of fun. He's also tried some new foods. I got the baby bullet for christmas, and I have been making his food! Right now, the fridge is full of chicken and cinnamon apples, chicken and sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes, white potatoes, pears, and cinnamon applesauce. I've also been making him fresh avacados and broccoli. The broccoli is new, and he loves it. It doesn't seem to upset his stomach either. He has also just started cheeses. He loves cottage cheese as long as I puree it with something. I've been pureeing it with broccoli, and it's pretty tasty. Oh and bigger news! Connor has a bottom tooth! FINALLY, it came in! It's so bittersweet. I thought he had one coming in before, but I was wrong. This time, he totally has a bottom tooth. I can feel it and see it :) Sharp little sucker. Connor is such a talker. He will just sit and talk to himself, and he has a new hilarious smile. I posted it in the first picture. haha He just thinks he's so funny. (He totally is). He says "HI" a lot now, and of course he just babbles. He lights up my day, and I cannot imagine life without him. Christmas is approaching, and I'm really excited for Connor to have his first christmas. We already did our little family christmas exchange, and it was a blast. I'll be in NY Dec. 19-27, so until then, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment