*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Reflecting on the year.. Happy Anniversary love!

       Happy Anniversary Adam. I love you so much! Today is our 1 year anniversary. The picture on the left is January 14, 2010 when we legally got married. We said we would celebrate January 14th as our anniversary b/c that is the day it was made legal. However, we may have to celebrate March 20th (picture on the right) this year! Adam is in San Diego now :( It made for a tough day, but I stayed busy. The property manager came by the house and took pictures. We are officially up for rent! Then, I went to Wilmington to shop around. Retail therapy can always help mend an achy heart :) Then, I came home to flowers on the porch and the sweetest letter I think I've ever gotten from him. Straight to the point, and it gave me butterflies. We talked on the phone tonight for over an hour... felt like we had just met, when would talk on the phone forever. I loved every second of it. This past year has been simply amazing. Yes, we had our ups and downs. Our entire relationship was long distance until we got married! Then we were just always together, so it was a little difficult adjusting, but we made it through and are stronger and more in-love now than ever before, and I know that it's just going to grow with each passing year. This past year we moved in together, got married right after, found out we're going to move soon, and now we are expecting our first baby. We have grown SO much together this year, and we have so much to look forward to this year! Adam is my hero, my soul mate, and my best friend. I don't think for one second we met by chance. I honestly can't imagine my future without him! I love you.


& me today at 21 weeks 3 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment