*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a little fun.

About the mommy:
Name: Lauren
Age: 22
Is this the first child?: Yep.

About the daddy:
Name: Adam
Age: 24
Is this the first child?: Yep

Finding out:
What day did you find out you were pregnant?: September 13, 2010

How did you feel when you found out?: I was ecstatic, and surprised b/c it was our first month trying.

Who was with you?: Nobody! I had just left my bestfriend's house in VA, and felt different.. I just HAD to stop and buy a test.

How did the daddy react?: He was surprised at first. It took a while for it to sink in.

Telling the grandparents:
How did you parents react?: My mom screamed. My dad was so excited. It's their first grandbaby, so they are so excited about it.

How did his parents react?: Totally excited too!

How often do they call to check on you?: My mom calls a lot of course, and Adam talks to his parents often.

About the pregnancy:
When is your due date?: May 27, 2011
How far along are you right now?: 20 weeks!
Have you had an ultra sound?: Yes! 4.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, Several times
Sex of the baby: BOY
What do you want. Boy or Girl?: I wanted a boy first, but want a girl too, so either way I would have been so excited. Adam too. So, we're happy:)
Do you know what you are having now?: Yep.. boy.
Are you happy with what you are having?: Definitely. We wanted a boy first.

About the birth:
Who is going to be with you?: Hubby, Mom, Lauren, Sisters if they want.
Are you going to video tape it?:Um, NO.
Natural or medicated?: Give me drugs :)

Do you think you will have a c-section?: I have no idea, but I hope not.


Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: Yes.

Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: Probably.. "oh my god."

Are you scared about the labor?: Not yet.. haha


Names:
Do you have a name picked out?: Connor Daniel Hill.

Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: Daniel stems from my maiden name McDaniel.

Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes

Other random questions:
Where was your baby conceived?: Really? haha at home

Have you felt the baby move?: YES! More and more each day! And he has been way active these past couple of days.

What was your first symptom?: Back pain.

Will you have godparents?: Lauren and Shawn Comtois. Our bestfriends.

Who will be the god mommy?: Lauren Comtois

Who will be the god daddy?: Shawn Comtois

What is the baby's room theme?: Green, Brown, White, and some baby blues.

Are you ready to be a mommy?:I was born to be a mommy. I can't wait.

What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?:I think he will be a little bit of both. Adam is so great with little kids. He will be the fun one, and I'll be the nurturing one. Perfect combo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment