*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, January 24, 2011

23 Weeks!



         Heyyy 23 weeks! Only 17 weeks left :) Yay! So, this past week Connor had a few quiet days, but I'm pretty sure it's because he hit a major growth spurt. Now he is going to town in there now! Last night, I got a great video and sent it to Adam. I've had a hard time going to sleep at night. Last night my back was KILLING me. The discomfort is definately setting in. I gained 2 lbs. last week. Made up for the week before when I didn't gain anything.. yikes. Lauren hasn't had Delaney yet & today was her due date. Poor Lauren. I know she is so miserable right now. I'm headed to VA on Thursday and hoping she goes in to labor then! If not she is being induced on Feb. 2nd. I can't wait to be in VA. Thursday, we also find out where we are going to be for the next 3 years!! I'm so anxious. Adam is doing so good in his school though. He got a 98 on his first test and a 100 on the one he had today. I'm so proud of him! He said he doesn't know how he's doing it. Well, he's smart!! And, I pray for him/us every day. I knew before he left he would succeed. =) I'm just ready to get going on the house search and everything I need to do before we move! We decided my baby shower is going to be Feb. 19th in Va. Yay! I'm so excited about it. I want to see everyone before I move :( Well, not much to update really.. See you next week!

**How far along? 23 weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: +13 lbs.. :-/

**How Big is Baby?: About 11.5 inches and over a pound!!

**Maternity clothes? Yup

**Stretch marks? not yet..

**Sleep: It's getting much harder.. my back has been killing me :(

**Best moment this week: Getting through it :) 

**Movement: My bladder is a trampoline.

**Food cravings: wild cherry pepsi ice cream float!

**Gender: baby boy <3

**Labor Signs: No sir!

**Belly Button in or out? In.

**Milestone: Connor now looks like a doll baby :) My little doll baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment