*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, January 17, 2011

22 Weeks!!


         Well, here we are, 22 weeks! That's my hand (not my belly button). My belly button isn't sticking out, but it keeps spreading.. ha! My back has been hurting, and Connor's kicks are getting stronger. :) I love sitting here and feeling him kick me. It's the best feeling ever. I can't wait to meet my baby boy! I can't believe I'm 22 weeks tomorrow. I know that I say that every week, but I'm in my 6th month of pregnancy, and it's just so hard to believe. Adam is getting so excited. We have so much going on these next few weeks. My baby shower is in less than 5 weeks, and he comes home in less than 6, and then we're moving! We still don't know where we are going. He said that as soon as he knows he is going to call me obviously, and he "might" know something tomorrow about the area he may be going to, but nothing is never certain with the military. I'm just ready to know, so I can get things straight with Tricare. We all know how that went for me in the beginning! Ugh. And, century21 is annoying me.. they said that the house would be up in their website friday..as in last friday. Well, it isn't. All I know is that they BETTER be showing this house to people. BAH went up to $1200 for E5 (sergeant) in 2011. It went up $127, so we decided to ask $1150. That will pay our mortgage and pay the Property Manager and still leave us with a little. And our house is a lot nicer than some of these houses. Shoot, we have lived here barely over a year! I'm not trying to stress over it. I signed up for my TMO account today, so I'll probably be going to the office sometime this week or next... this all depends on my god daughter and when she decides to grace us with her presence. I hope she comes soon. She's healthy and done cooking, now it's just up to when she's ready. :) Well, there's not too much to update on this week!
 
**How far along? 22 weeks!

**Total weight gain/loss: +11 lbs.. didn't gain last week

**How Big is Baby?: He's about 15 oz and 11 inches long :) almost a 1 pounder!

**Maternity clothes? Yup

**Stretch marks? not yet..

**Sleep: I sleep SO much!

**Best moment this week: his little jabs still make my heart melt.

**Movement: .. oh yes.

**Food cravings: blackberries!! The commissary has amazing blackberries right now.

**Gender: baby boy <3

**Labor Signs: No sir!

**Belly Button in or out? In and still spreading! 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have a blog! Happened to see it on your FB about a week ago, sorry I haven't commented sooner! Anyway,love it :) Can't wait to meet my little nephew :) You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi!! I didn't know you had one either, so I'm glad I found it! Thanks Kate :) haha He can't wait to meet you either! Adam is going to be confined to work when he goes recruiting, but don't worry, I plan on flying to you guys with Connor! Thanks, I feel large and in charge.. haha.

    ReplyDelete