*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year.. 2011

         So, here I am, about halfway through this pregnancy! It has gone by so fast, and I know it's only going to go faster! Last night was a great night. Adam cooked me dinner, and it was SO good :) We had roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, baked beans, and salad! Yummm! Then, we had shrimp cocktail and a cheese ball. He sure knows how to please a pregnant woman! Then, we both drank sparkling grape juice and watched the ball drop. It was tough staying up til midnight.. haha I was exhausted. As soon as it dropped, we were in the bed passed out! I can't believe it's 2011. Connor will be born this year!!!! Me and Adam made a resolution together to be the best parents we can. I've been thinking about what I want to make my personal resolution, and I've decided that it is going to be to not let people walk all over me. I need to start saying "no" to people, and not let them stress me out. And, I want to work on controlling my stress levels better too. I feel like I get so worked up over stuff that isn't that serious, and I'm sure the pregnancy hormones don't help. I get so frustrated at some of the things people do, when I should really just let it go. I am going to concentrate on my little family, and be happy! I want to start seeing the beauty in everything! Well, I'll update Wednesday after my anatomy scan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment