*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

3 years married to my love!

   Yesterday, January 14th, Husband and I celebrated our third anniversary! Wow, we have come a long way in three years. We have had a lot thrown our way in three years. From Adam getting flagged for recruiting duty, moving from NC to TX, My traumatic delivery of Connor and Adam sticking by my side and proving how amazing he truly is, and now we are expecting another sweet boy. It has been a crazy three year ride, and I am so happy with my life. Next year Adam is done with recruiting duty, and his USMC contract is up. We are not sure what life will throw our way, (whether he will stay in or follow a different path) but we will surely go through it together as a family of four! I've been a stay at home mom since pregnant with Connor, and we are not planning for that to change for a few more years. I truly feel so blessed to be able to share this journey with the one man I cannot imagine my life without. Adam is my best friend, and even through the times when I want to ring his neck, he somehow brings a smile to my face. He is funny, genuine, thoughtful, and so sweet. He loves me despite my many flaws, and for that I am incredibly grateful. Love you babe. Happy 3 years, and here is to MANY more!


No comments:

Post a Comment