*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thoughts??

I have a few blog posts in mind, and before I go and type a freakin novel, I want to know what you think, and if ANYONE is actually even reading my blog. haha.

- I have had a few momma's ask me questions about flying/traveling with a baby. Lord knows, I've done it TOO many times, so I am considering a post giving tips to an easy (as easy as can be, anyway) trip with a baby?

-  I've also been battling Connor's keratosis pilaris lately. It is driving me bonkers trying to find something that works. I've tried a few different things, and found a routine that seems to work best, but doesn't get rid of it completely.

- Sleeping. A lot of mommas have asked me about Connor's sleep schedule. He sleeps 12+ hours at night, and I may type out our entire day to give some people an idea of how our schedule/routine works.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog! My baby isn't here yet but I'd def be interested to know any and all of those tips in advance :)I plan to be a SAHM like you so especially the daily routine would be great to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been gone for a while, but im still reading! I would love to read about your schedule and how you get him to sleep so well. We are still battling sleep! I feel like I have a newborn again, not a 14 month old! I am freaking exhausted! Any tips would be helpful!

    ReplyDelete