*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

15 MONTHS!

    Today, my sweet little angel is 15 months! We had his DR appt. with a new doctor, and I love the nurse practitioner. We didn't even meet the doctor. I liked his old ped. too, but the office closed down. Anyway, Connor is 32 inches long and 26 lbs :) They were very impressed with his development/verbal skills. I'm really not joking when I say he wakes up talking and doesn't stop until he falls asleep for naps and bedtime. I had a few questions about his skin, how much he poops, and a few other things. Connor poops 4-6 times A DAY! She wasn't concerned. She said that he is obviously gaining weight. We are getting a referral to a dermatologist for his confirmed keratosis pilaris AND eczema. He has 3 hemangiomas too that she measured but wasn't concerned about. Other than those little things, he is great! He did have to get 4 shots though because when he went for his one year appt, they failed to give him all of the shots. Really frustrating. He slept all afternoon and went to bed at 6:30. Poor baby, but he hasn't had a fever.  Well, here is my sweet baby at 15 months!! We took a quick trip to Galveston, TX Sunday-Monday. It was a BLAST! Connor LOVES the beach!

















1 comment:

  1. Brady is 32.5 in and 20 lbs 10 oz. We're workin on gaining weight!!

    ReplyDelete