*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Friday, June 1, 2012

How do we do it?



       This past week, Connor has had some really great days and some really "not so great" days. We've been working on 1 nap a days. He's not feelin the 2 naps a day since he sleeps all night (over 12 hours most nights). So, I'm down with it, but really just need him to get the hang of it asap. Adam has been working non stop.. Needless to say, tonight I am drinking some bud light lime and watching sex and the city 2. This scene came up an I almost died laughing. I didn't have Connor when I saw this movie for the first time, but now it is so hilarious and makes more sense. "HOW DO WOMEN WITHOUT HELP DO IT?" Some days I have no idea! But today, I've done it through the giggles, smiles, kisses, and at night...beer :) Cheers to us ladies without help!

1 comment: