*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Things that make me say, "what the effing, eff?"

     Today has been a day full of WTFs. First, I (Adam too. It's actually more Adam's fault than mine) got a "toll violation" in the mail for $150. It should have been about $10, but Texas is really awesome and charges $1 for toll and $11 for a violation fee. Are you kidding me Texas? Then, I decided we needed food for the week, so I headed to HEB with Connor in tow. People don't surprise me anymore. ESPECIALLY not since I've had Connor. But, this man kept starting at Connor. I couldn't figure out what he was staring at,.. until he walked up to me and said, "When I see a cute baby I just have to touch it." Woah.. did he really just say that? Then, he started petting Connor's head.WHAT is wrong with people? I was dumbfounded, so I just said "Wha, Wah, excuse me!" On the way home I thought of plenty of things to say if that EVER happens again. Don't you hate that? I am never good at thinking on my feet, but I can think of plenty of things to say after the fact. My favorite idea was to say "When I see a creepy man I just have to high five him in the face." What the effing, eff?

No comments:

Post a Comment