*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Monday, November 7, 2011

I can't think of a title.

   Thank you all for the love and support over Gus' passing. We are going to miss him so much.

Last week was hectic, heartbreaking and just exhausting. We didn't slow down over the weekend either. Friday night Adam worked late, and Saturday morning I woke up at 5:00 A.M. for family photos! We had to leave the house by 6:30 to get to Katy, TX by 8:00 for our photo shoot. We ended up waking Connor up because he was still sleeping when we left, but he ate and went back to sleep. He woke up at 8:00 so happy and ready for pictures! It was 45 degrees out though, and about 30 minutes in he got a little fussy, BUT we finished and I am SO excited to see the pictures!! Then, Saturday night, Adam and I had to go to an event for Operation Homefront where Adam was in the colorguard. Connor stayed with our neighbor for 8 HOURS. The longest I've ever left him. It was SO hard, but my neighbor constantly kept me updated and sent me pictures of him. She said he did really well, but she can tell he is teething because he'll laugh and then randomly scream. Yup. I am just waiting for a tooth to pop out. Any day now. Sunday, Adam and I steam cleaned more carpet and our couch cushions. Omg... let me just say that we really should do that more often. haha Well, updates on Conbutt. He is so full of himself these days. He blabs and talks and laughs all the time. He goes to town in his walker, walking everywhere! He has started to crawl backwards, but it's more like a scoot. I know it won't be long before he starts crawling tho, which means, it is REALLY time to safety proof this house! Well, it's raining, and Connor's waking up from his nap, so I will update again this week when we get pics back :) Here's an awesome video of Lilly and Connor - (Lilly is chasing a laser)

1 comment:

  1. Love those shrieks and giggles! Fun for the whole family :)

    ReplyDelete