*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Photos

 If anyone of you live in the Katy, TX area (or anywhere remotely close), "Snapped With Love" Photography is amazing! Melissa is so warm-hearted! She made our family photo shoot so much fun! My husband HATES getting pictures done, but Melissa makes it feel like you are just hangin' out. Check out her amazing work at  www.snappedwithlove.com and here is her work with my family :)









4 comments:

  1. I Love all of these pictures!! They are fabulous! Connor looks like such a perfect little doll! PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pretty lady... BEAUTIFUL pictures and I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award! The post will be up tomorrow (tuesday) at 11 with details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Thank you Kristi! He is a little ham :)

    ReplyDelete