*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy bees..

  
   We've been busy! Connor and I made it to Virginia, and we are picking "Dada" up tomorrow! The flights weren't too bad. We had a layover in Charlotte, and it interesting. I didn't bring the stroller because silly me assumed that people would be helpful and I could get an electric car at the airport. SIKE. People were incredibly rude. I had to wait 10 minutes and no car came, and I only had about 15 minutes to get from Gate A to Gate E with a 20 lb baby on my hip, a diaper bag, and a rollie suitcase. Uhm, I was sweating like crazy. It was rough, but we made it! The first flight was 2 1/2 hours and Connor basically slept the whole flight. The second flight was about 45 minutes, and Connor was bright eyed and bushy tailed.. and bored. He got super hyper and jumpy. He's SO busy these days, but he's such a happy baby. I will post a bunch of pictures soon. I am in Virginia until the 1st. Anyway, Connor is pulling up constantly, and he says "Hi", "Dada", and "Mama." He's getting SO big! I don't realize the major changes in him since Im with him everyday, but my family went crazy. We went to my sister's house today and played with her and my niece, Camryn who is 3 weeks old! She is soooo cute! I forgot how tiny newborns are! Ahhh! I can't believe Connor is almost 7 months old. Bathtime is probably his and my favorite time of the day. He LOVES bathtime. I never in my life knew that I would love someone this much. He is such a blessing. I am so thankful for him and my amazing husband. Adam is a wonderful dad, and the 2 of them together melts my heart! Well, I will update more soon with pictures :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment