*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

9 Weeks (minus 1 day!)

             I love this song =)

            Always Cry




      Ohhh 4 more weeks until I am in the 2nd trimester. I have definately been wishing away the first trimester. The food aversions are still stronger than the cravings. I haven't been craving really bad foods. Mainly fruits and vegetables :) and chocolate ice cream. Well, sunday I made Adam go get me jelly beans? That's a little weird... I haven't been too emotional, or else I'm not aware of it. Adam seems to think differently. I guess this whole experience has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I found out and was SO excited, then I was just worried, then as the weeks seem to go by, I feel more comfortable with everything. 13 days until my ultrasound! I really hope Adam can come. He is going to Sergeants' course, and he isn't sure if he can get out of it to go to the doctors with me. I swear if he can't go, I'm going to cry.. well I did cry yesterday when he told me. I've been praying and turning my concerns to God, and I feel so alleviated. I am just thankful for my faith in getting me through the pregnancy as fearless as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment