*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

10 Weeks!

        Happy 10 weeks to Baby and Me =) These weeks are flying on by! My first doctors appointment/ultrasound is Tuesday! I am so excited!!! Nervous, but excited. I hope everything is alright. Okay so for Week 9 - 10, HEADACHES. I said every week was a new symptom, and it never fails. I've had a headache for about 5 days now, and it's awful. Adam bought me tylenol the other day, and I'm trying not to take a tylenol everyday, but jussst about. I can't help it. It's awful. Last night I went to bed with a cold wet rag on my head and neck. I'm getting more excited as the days go by, and as my tummy is starting to be less bloat and more baby. Yay! 6 more weeks until we find out if it is baby "Jordyn Emilee" or baby "Carter James" ;) Ah! I will update Tuesday after the ultrasound. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment