*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Friday, October 8, 2010

7 weeks!



Here I am at 7 weeks. I figure it's too early to be showing, but I swear I had a flat stomach before. It's pretty much all bloat, but oh well. I touch it in public so people don't assume it's a gut. HAHA. yahhh, i know. So, as soon as 6 weeks hit, so did the nausea. Today, I slept pretty much ALL day. I managed to get up and go for my daily walk with the pups, but I seriously am so tired. I don't even know why I am awake right now, being that it is 11:30 p.m. But, as soon as the nausea hit, I learned what to do. I keep crackers by the bed and wake up and drink ginger ale. That is the only thing that works, and I have to eat every few hours. The nausea is starting to get better now, so i'm hoping it stays away! I can't believe i'm already 7 weeks. I know it's still early, but hopefully everything is okay. I go for my first doctors appointment on Tuesday, Oct. 12. It's more of an orientation on base, so i'll update on Tuesday. I switched doctors to finally get an appt, and it worked! Yay! Anyway, not much to update. :) Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment