*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

8 WEEKS!

  So, today I'm 8 weeks. No photos to really post. I suppose I could post my belly, but it just looks like a gut right now. Ha! Tuesday I went to the Naval Hospital for "Mommy Orientation" and got blood drawn for the standard tests. And I haven't heard back from the doctor, so assuming that is a good sign :) My first scheduled Ultrasound is Nov. 2, and I can finally see my baby and heartbeat! I just have this overwhelming fear because  I don't know what to expect, but I can only think positive and push forward. Yesterday I was freaking out because my symptoms were gone, but this morning the nausea came back and I am soooo tired. I'm even more tired than before. Hello Week 8 I suppose. And I've had a few twinges, but no cramps to be honest. I'm not sure if that is really good or bad, but I know that everyone has different symptoms and feelings. I think with it being my first pregnancy, I just don't know what to really expect. But my tummy is tender and I feel pretty good.. Minus the exhaustion and on/off nausea. I guess I"m just one of the lucky ones! Adam comes home tonight after being gone for 2 weeks. Can't wait to see if he notices my belly :) Well, see you week 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment