*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11 weeks...



How far along?: 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 or 2.
Sleep: I am having a hard time sleeping on my side, but I'm tired ALL.THE.TIME. My social media family doesn't know yet, so it's hard concealing the exhaustion and hormones, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job.
Best moment this week: We had family pics today, and we did an awesome pregnancy reveal photo! I can't wait to share it. It is hilarious. Con was having a major meltdown (Hello terrible 2s), and well, you will have to see for yourself, but it is very much REAL LIFE. Screaming child, laughing parents about to bring another screaming child into the world. hahaha... Lawd.
Symptoms: The nausea has let up, but the exhaustion has not.
Food cravings: Nothing really..
Food aversions: Depends on the day.
Gender: Don't know yet. I feel like it is a girl. The heartbeat Monday was 143, and I feel much different. Either way, I'm HAPPY! :):)
Labor Signs: Oh no, no.
Belly Button in or out?: IN.
What I miss: well last night I could have used a beer. (election night)
What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the 1st trimester.
Weekly Wisdom: Do in your heart what you feel is right. I was in the ER monday b/c I spotted a TINY bit sunday, which proved absolutely nothing, but the feeling I got when I heard my sweet baby's heartbeat and learning that all is perfect helped me realized I made the right decision.
Milestones:
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment