*Our Story*

This is the ramblings of a Marine Wife, Mommy, and Gym rat. Home is where the Marine Corps sends us. NC -> TX -> CA. Welcome to my sometimes stressful, mostly crazy, but always beautiful life.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cloth diaper article.. worth the read!

      I just read an article that made my skin crawl, and with my freakish :) obsession with cloth diapers, I will no longer feel guilty about purchasing an adorable cloth diaper. Knowledge is power people...

http://www.smallfootprintfamily.com/dangers-of-disposable-diapers

All I can say after reading this article is that I am a proud cloth diapering Momma!

2 comments:

  1. That article made me shudder. I'm really glad you're a cloth diaper fanatic. I'm definitely going to be one as well when the time comes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good!! I hope I helped sway you in that direction. :) I try to discretely convert people to cloth. haha That article is an eye-opener! Originally, I switched to cloth for the $$, but now it is for Connor's health, the environment, and so much more!

      Delete